Friday, May 24, 2013

Lace and Florals - Whiteout

Today, I went to Santa Monica Promenade with my boyfriend! I'll post up a haul soon of what I bought! I recently bought three pairs of shoes and 2 brandy melville tops (: Oh and I also went to visit Eunice (@missdanbee) at her work place, Brandy Melville! I didn't know she worked there because I never saw her the previous times I had shopped at Brandy. Anyways, she was sweet enough to give me a 15% discount, I  honestly did not expect it but it was such a sweet gesture. Thank you Eunice, if you are reading this (: 

Okay so I have asked you guys for your ideas on what I should pair my American Apparel floral shorts with and all of you had some unique and great ideas! I have chosen the ones that gave me the best idea and the ones that were similar to each other's ideas. Credit to: @cosmicbarbies, @jenn_ieee, and @datjar








Marilyn Monroe Bustier - My shop fchenn.storenvy.com
Lace top - Forever 21 (it was originally a fringe top but I cut off the strings)
Floral Highwaisted Shorts - American Apparel
Knee High Socks - H&M
Low top Converse Shoes
Love bracelet - Ebay
Cross Ring - Forever21 

1 comment:

  1. hehehe, no problem! :D it was so nice seeing you!
    let's actually hang out soon.

    missdanbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete