Monday, May 27, 2013

May 24 - Haul

May 24
I went to Santa Monica Promenade and shopped around! I didn't expect to buy much but when I went to Brandy Melville to see Eunice (@missdanbee), I ended up buying these two shirts! Thank you again Eunice for thaaa hook up <3 She's the best c: Go check out her instagram @missdanbee!

AINT NUTTIN TO ITTT, GANGSTA RAP MADE ME DO IT! 

Brandy Melville: Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It Muscle tee, Moon Muscle tee 

Love Culture: Nude Clear Heels

Also, thank you Kailene @lookitskailene (go follow her on instagram hehe) for letting me know where she bought her white platform sneakers!! So in love with them because they're only 9 EFFING BUCKS!! *_* They were on sale so I had to get it. I'm usually a size 7 - 7 1/2 in shoes but I got a size 8 because they didn't have my size but WHATEVAAA'S. What can go wrong with $9 Platform sneakers?! They have white and black in stock! There was a lot when I went! They have the sale in most of the stores so get them before they're gone!!

Platform Sneakers - Urban Outfitters 






No comments:

Post a Comment