Thursday, May 23, 2013

Mustard and Ketchup

You're probably wondering why my title is Mustard & Ketchup, or maybe some of you guys already know! I'm wearing the colors of mustard and ketchup!! I don't even like mustard but the mustard color is nice because it's not too bright or dull! I don't usually wear flats because it makes my feet look like pancakes. I prefer heels or wedges; on my lazy days i prefer my go-to white lowtop converses! I love these studded flats! I got them on sale for only 10$

Anyways I received this lovely floral bustier from @Fleurettos! I can't stress how much I'm in love with this bustier. You can check them out on their instagram @fleurettos or their facebook. They take orders by email so email them at customers@fleurettos.com ! 
(Outfit details below)











Mustard Cardigan - Forever21
Floral Bustier - Fleurettos (check description above for details on how to get this bustier or other bustiers on their shop)
Burgundy Chiffon Skirt - Ebay
Studded Flats - Cotton On

No comments:

Post a Comment