Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Beach attire

I normally wouldn't wear stuff like this out unless if I'm going to the beach or if I had a cardigan over this outfit. I was going to wear this to school with a cardigan until I realized it was too windy! I didn't want my skirt flying everywhere and bust a Marilyn Monroe :c I already took pictures so I thought what the heck, might as well post it! I never worn this bandeau before and I bought it months ago! It's too small for my boobs! Haha, I'm thinking about selling it. So be on the look out guys! My hair was a bit nappy today because I fell asleep with my hair wet and didn't want to straighten it in the morning. I wish I had nice long wavy hair :c Anyways here's the outfit that would be perfect with a cardigan over; if not, it would be perfect beach attire!

Outfit details below! 
(sorry i have to hold up my hair like that because my bangs keep falling; it looks like im intentionally posing I know LOL) and as for my legs, calm down it's really just the shadow. (as I have said in my previous post) ^_^ 













Pink Bow Bandeau - The Closet
Bow Sandals - Cotton On

Go check out The Stage Walk! They have new arrivals coming in, and very cute items--as you've seen in my previous outfits!
Their Instagram is @thestagewalk and their website is www.thestagewalk.com

No comments:

Post a Comment